Install Adama Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Adama in PC and you can install Adama 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Adama is developed by Rabin Shahav and listed under Travel & Local.
If you are looking to install Adama in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Adama in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Adama in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Adama in PC:
- Install Adama in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Adama in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Adama in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Adama
- You will see search result for Adama app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Adama depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Adama APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Adama APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Adama APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Rabin Shahav|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 2.1.x|
|APK File Size|
2. Install Adama in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Adama
- Install Adama on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Adama on your PC