Download Xender 5.1.1.Prime for Android
Xender file details:
|App Developer||Xender Team|
|App Updated||January 09, 2020|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||18.7 MB|
Download Xender Latest Version 5.1.1.Prime for Android, click the direct download link below to download APK file with maximum download speed.
You choose Softstribe.com mirror server to download the APK file (cn-xender-5-1-1-Prime_SOFTSTRIBE.apk).
Please be aware that Softstribe.com only share original APK file for Xender 5.1.1.Prime without any cheat, crack or any other modifications.
Start downloading Android free apps and games faster with our fastest APK Downloader. You have provided the direct download link for Xender with more speed as compared to the free file hostings such as userscloud, sendspace, zippyshare, mediafire, rapidgator, and so on.
Xender is the property and trademark from Xender Team developer. Please note that the free apps & games are for home or personal use only. If you find any APK download that infringes your copyright, make sure you contact us
Note: Please download the apk file from the direct download link above and save it to your Android device's internal memory or SD card so you can easily navigate from file manager and install the app using that apk file manually on your Android smartphones/tablets. If the download link for Xender 5.1.1.Prime is not working then please try to choose another mirror download link from the download page.
Xender Change LogNo Change log for this version
Xender APK 5.1.1.Prime:
File Size: 18.7 MB
Launched in the year 2013, Xender is a world’s recognized file sharing and file transfer application that has more than 330 million users around the world. Around 110 million users are from India only. The company expects around 880 million users in the next couple of years internationally as it declares the launch of updated version of Xender. With improved user experience and comprehensive functionalities.
What is Xender?
Xender is an all-inclusive application for all file transferring and sharing needs. It enables users to share and transfer any type of file, at any point of time, without usage of mobile data. Xender typically supports IOS, Android, PC/Mac cross-platform and Windows with above 200 times Bluetooth file transferring speed.
At present, Xender supports around 22 languages comprising off Hindi, English, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Italian, Malay, Korean, Bengali and Thai.
This file transferring platform has sustained a prominent position as world’s most convenient and fastest mobile sharing app without any cost. It provides unified conduction between iPhone, Android, Windows PC, Windows Mobile and Apple MAC structure.
Features Of Xender Application
With numerous updates of Xender and with all updated features, it is the fastest sharing mobile App. Let’s compile all the salient features of Xender:
- You can easily share any multimedia files, pictures and videos with your pals.
- It also enables you to transfer doc files in any format such as Doc, ZIP etc.
- You can send and receive any kind of application from and to your friends.
- It delivers you fastest file sharing facilities.
- You can transfer files instantaneously to five friends in one time. Xender also supports cross-platform file sharing. Thus, with it, you can transfer files from Android device to iOS device.
- It supports Wi-Fi of your device to receive and send any kind of files wirelessly.
- Xender is 200 times faster in comparison with typical Bluetooth technology or any other file transferring apps.
- It supports all kinds of OS platform such as iOS, Android, Microsoft, Blackberry etc.
- Its interactive UI makes it very easy to use. It keeps your history of all those files that you have receive or sent.
- Frequently notifies you for any kind of updates.
- Xender does not need any internet data to transfer files.
- Xender app has one fascinating feature i.e. “Phone replicate” that enables you to import files from other gadgets through pursuing a few simple authorization phases.
- You can simply remove all kind of ads from Xender app by making use of Lucky patcher app for android.
The most exciting part of Xender app is that you can make use of all these aforementioned features without paying even a single cent.
How To Transfer Files With Xender App?
You can launch this Xender App from your handset that supports Wi-Fi connection. This is all you require in your handset while transferring files with Xender.
Steps To Use Xender App
- Launch the App on your handset. It is suggested to close Wi-Fi and internet connection prior you launch this app.
- Make your profile with Xender. You need to follow a few setup wizard steps for complete installation of Xender successfully.
- Its interactive user interface will offer you all needed options to receive or send files. For sending/receiving any file you must connect your handset to senders/receivers. To connect, there is “connect phone” option available.
- Now it is time to choose between “Send” or “Receive.” You need to choose send once you are senders and in case you want to receive then select receive.
- On the home screen, Xender also delivers you the option to create a group. You can merely select between “join a group” or “create a group”. In case you want to be in a particular group, then choose “Create group.”
- Xender app emphatically divides all your applications in your handset that makes very simple in search of any files or app. In the main menu, you will get Photo, App, Video, Music and File from which you can simply choose what kind of files you would like to send. Through this ultimate option, you can minimalize your send and search time.
- Select any files and tap to transfer. You can simply select more than one file in multiple categories at one point of time.
How To Download Xender?
With the aim of downloading Xender you must follow some steps mentioned below. To begin with, you need to install Apk file of this application. Visit softstribe.com to download and start downloading of Xender apk file. With these steps, you can easily download Xender on your phone.