If have been working on YouTube to add your videos on your channel then you must need a software to add audio to video. In short, you need video editor in your PC right? Recently, we have published an article about photo editor Adobe Photoshop Express in PC and kinemaster video editor which have helped many people for their photo as well as video editing needs.
So, I thought to write about adding audio to any video via pc instantly without having to purchase paid video editing software i.e., Camtesia. 😛
I’m sure you gonna love my way of adding audio to video via pc. By the way, audio to video is a professional video editor app for Android which helps you to customize your video by adding your favorite background music and supports various audio and video formats to mix audio with video. If you are confused on how you are going to install Android audio to video app in PC then don’t, I have figured out 2 best methods to install audio to video app in PC without any critical issues.
Once you videos are ready, you can share videos to social networks like Facebook, Google+ etc. using add audio to video app.
Download and Install Add Audio to Video app in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
There are two methods to install Add Audio to Video app in PC:
- Install Add Audio to Video app in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Add Audio to Video app in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Add Audio to Video app in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Add Audio to Video app
- You will see search result for Add Audio to Video app app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Add Audio to Video app depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Add Audio to Video app APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
Download Add Audio to Video app APK file
A perfect application if you want to add audios to videos. You can trim the audios or videos before combining them. Once you are done, you can share them directly on your favorite social sites like Facebook, Instagram etc. The good thing about this app is that it will be easy to operate even if you don’t have much knowledge about video editing.
You can download Add Audio to Video App 2.3 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install Add Audio to Video App in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Add Audio to Video App
- Install Add Audio to Video App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Add Audio to Video App on your PC
Hint: If you are using Nox player for installing Add Audio to Video App in pc, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the shortkey).