Before WhatsApp, imo, people also use Viber messenger to communicate between their closed ones i.e., friends and family. If you are viber messenger app fan, then you gotta read the rest of article because I’m going to help you run viber messager app in PC either your PC is running on Windows or Mac OS.
Viber helps you to make a strong connection with your friends and family so you can easily express yourself with cool stickers and emoji icons and share photos and videos with them. Viber messenger app can run on your PC for free just follow any one of the methods below. Viber is completely free messenger that lets you make international phone calls for free.
Download and Install Viber Messenger app in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
There are two methods to install Viber Messenger app in PC:
- Install Viber Messenger app in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Viber Messenger app in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Viber Messenger app in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Viber Messenger app
- You will see search result for Viber Messenger app app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Viber Messenger app depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Viber Messenger app APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
Download Viber Messenger app APK file
Your phone number is your ID. You can connect to anyone anywhere in the world if you have their number or they have yours. With 606 million Viber and 4.4+ rating on google play store, Viber is growing rapidly and becoming favorite of most. Before we tell you its features, we will like to tell you that Viber was one of the first app which brought free voice calling feature on phones. You just wont find much better apps than this for voice calling. The other brilliant features of Viber are :
- Fast messaging with 7,000 characters
- HQ video and voice calls
- Photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, contact info, rich links, stickers and emoticons sharing
- Inbuilt Sticker Market : find stickers of almost every mood
- Group chats with 200 people
- Get into the Public Chats and know about the talks going on related to your favorite topics
- Play Viber Games
- Desktop, tablet and android wear support
You can download Viber App 18.104.22.1685 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install Viber App in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Viber App
- Install Viber App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Viber App on your PC
Hint: If you are using Nox player for installing Viber App in pc, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the shortkey).