Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video. To have this Periscope on your Windows PC or Mac OS X then you might wanna read the rest of the article. It is a complete guide to install Periscope – Live Video Android app on your PC/laptop. You will be able to see i.e., news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests (all in real-time).
Use Periscope to:
- Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments
- Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic
- Missed out on a live video? Don’t worry – watch the best parts with replay highlights
- Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends
- Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks
Download and Install Periscope – Live Video in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
There are two methods to install Periscope – Live Video in PC:
- Install Periscope – Live Video in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Periscope – Live Video in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Periscope – Live Video in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Periscope – Live Video
- You will see search result for Periscope – Live Video app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Periscope – Live Video depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Periscope – Live Video APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
Download Periscope – Live Video APK file
Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video.
You can download Periscope – Live Video App APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install Periscope – Live Video App in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Periscope – Live Video App
- Install Periscope – Live Video App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Periscope – Live Video App on your PC
Hint: If you are using Nox player for installing Periscope – Live Video App in pc, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the shortkey).