Stop using paid video editors online because they only give you best video editing features in their paid version of the software. I used to love camtesia video editing software because they have the best features ever. But after the release of Camtesia 9 they started to add watermark of their company within video after production which really sucks.
I don’t like camtesia anymore because I figured out the best solution of all the time for my video editing need. I started using KineMaster video editor Android app in pc on my Windows running operating system. I’m sure you are thinking that how can KineMaster video editor app run on PC right? Don’t worry, you will be able to use it on your PC too, after reading this tutorial.
KineMaster is fully functional professional video editor for Android that supports multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting/trimming, precise volume control, multi-track audio, 3D transitions, color LUT filters, and much more. KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process for artists and educators by providing you the handwriting layers which can help you to draw on the video. With KineMaster you can easily make your videos stand out from the crowd because it helps you to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and make you a YouTube star.
Video layers are available on supported devices only
Videos layers are only for those smartphones who preserve Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650
Or right now Kinemaster is tested on:
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only)
- Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 are supported
Download and Install KineMaster app in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
There are two methods to install KineMaster app in PC:
- Install KineMaster app in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install KineMaster app in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install KineMaster app in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: KineMaster app
- You will see search result for KineMaster app app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for KineMaster app depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download KineMaster app APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
Download KineMaster app APK file
A multi-featured application created by the top developer ‘NexStreaming Corp.’ I have used this app and honestly, a perfect app for novice as well as professionals. The large amount of features that are offer are quite easy to use.
Features of KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
- Multiple layering for videos
- Frame by frame video trimming
- Basic video editing like contrast, zoom, brightness etc.
- Speed controlling
- Transition effects
- Themes and Effects for giving videos a better look
- Quick social sharing
You can download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App 22.214.171.12417 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App
- Install KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App on your PC
Hint: If you are using Nox player for installing KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App in pc, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the shortkey).