Personal Statistics for Authors is a WordPress plugin which use the APIs (Application Programming Interface) of Facebook, Twitter, and Google Analytics and display the statistics regarding your blog. This include the keywords that used to find out your blog, the Tweets, Facebook shares and other organic and inorganic data.
- Show you the visits count
- Visits from mobile devices
- The average time on post
- Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics APIs to get the data of your posts
- Facebook, Twitter social shares
- Bounce rate
- Total comments count much like JetPack
How it Works?
- Install the WP plugin Personal Statistics for Authors
- Activate the plugin
- Go to ‘Personnal Statistics for Authors‘ under the ‘Settings‘ tab and configure the plugin right away