Google AdSense is one of the most popular money-making program through which people are generating extra income from their blogs by place Google AdSense Ads on their blogs. Today, I’m going to share a best way to place Google AdSense in WordPress. Let’s start.
Quick AdSense is an Ads management WordPress plugin, which is best for Google AdSense + WordPress blogs owners. Quick AdSense WordPress plugin offers a quicker & flexible way to insert AdSense or any Ads code into any WordPress blog post. Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
- With Quick AdSense WordPress plugin you can easily assign Ads to the beginning of post, middle of post, and at the end of post
- You can easily assign ads before last paragraph, after certain paragraphs (3 options available) & after certain images too
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post
- Simple configuration interface, requires no coding knowledge
- Start placing Google AdSense Ads right inside your WordPress blog theme by just copying and pasting AdSense code, tick & select options, the plugin will then do the rest for you
- Support for other ads code, not limited to Google AdSense code only
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page
- But Google allows publishers to place up to 3 AdSense ads units for Content on a page
- If you are using other Ads, you may display up to 10 Ads
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on Sidebar Widgets
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- The above Tags can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.