Today, content stealing have become very common by the spam bots and people who don’t intend to write their own content for their blogs but they come on our blogs and start copy pasting our blog content on their own blogs. Which leads to weakening of our SERPs on Google.
So, I just came to know that we (blog owners) can protect our content from being stolen by just installing a couple of plugins. In this article, you will find 3 best WordPress copy/paste protecting plugins that will help you to protect your unique blog content from being stolen.
3 Best WordPress Copy/Paste Protecting Plugins
1. WP-CopyProtect [Protect your blog posts]
WP-CopyProtect is the proven best plugin to secure your blog content and stop copy pasting bots from stealing your content by disabling the right-click on the webpage as well as disabling inspect element feature of Google chrome which makes the bots difficult to copy your content. WP-CopyProtect [Protect your blog posts] plugin protects your blog content from getting copied. It is very important to disable right-click on the webpage if you don’t want anyone to look into your website’s coding in intention to steal it.
- Disable right-click on your blog with popup message (Please don’t copy)
- It helps you to disable text selection so n00bs can’t copy your content easily
- You have provided settings page to apply above settings to all users or specific category of users like Admin
Note: There are no side-effect on SEO if you install and activate WP-CopyProtect plugin. The search engines can still read your content without any problem.
2. WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click
Of course, no one wants their work being stolen and to prevent this happening we must have to look for best possible solutions. Like we have shared the best possible solutions in this article i.e., 3 Best WordPress Copy/Paste Protecting Plugins that aim to protect our blog content.
- Protect your content from selection and copy
- This plugin makes protecting your posts/pages and custom post types extremely easy without having to yell at your readers or new visitors
- The right-click function will not work on your site so that no one can save images from your website (But Tools like lightshot may ruin this effort 🙁 )
- It displays alert message, image ad or HTML Ad on save images or right-click
- None of these keys work: CTRL+A, CTRL+X, CTRL+C, CTRL+S or CTRL+V
- Easy to use
There are more features for this plugin in paid version if you ever wish to use.
3. WP Content Copy Protection
WP Content Copy Protection is a simple WordPress plugin that uses an array of techniques to protect your content from being stolen. We know that most easy and common methods that spam bots or noob users try to copy your content are mouse selection, keyboard keys like Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V such as right-click and source code viewing are all disabled with this plugin.