Audio Video Mixer provide a facility for changing Background Music of any video files. Audio video cutter is one type of video editor app, using this app you can add or mix your favorite audio files to video files. With our Audio Video Editor Video Cutter you can also add audio to video easily. You can install audio video editor Android app in PC if you follow this article and have fun editing your audio and video files without having to pay premium pc software.
Download and Install Audio Video Editor in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
There are two methods to install Audio Video Editor in PC:
- Install Audio Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Audio Video Editor in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Audio Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Audio Video Editor
- You will see search result for Audio Video Editor app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Audio Video Editor depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Audio Video Editor APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
Download Audio Video Editor APK file
A beautiful application to edit audio as well as videos together. Suppose if you have a video and you want a small part of its audio as the ringtone. With ‘Audio Video Editor’ you can first extract audio from video then you can also trim it to make it your notification or ringtones etc. You can also trim the video with this application.
You can download Audio Video Editor App 1.1.9 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install Audio Video Editor App in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Audio Video Editor App
- Install Audio Video Editor App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Audio Video Editor App on your PC
Hint: If you are using Nox player for installing Audio Video Editor App in pc, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the shortkey).