We have discussed about “What the Android is?” in the previous article and now one of the biggest popular blogging platform Weebly just started giving the access to use Weebly on Android. So obviously in this article, I’m going to show you how to use Weebly in Android?
Weebly in Android
Weebly gives everyone a surprisingly easy way to create a high-quality site. Millions of people have just started their blog or site to share their opinions regarding specific niche (Topic) online on Weebly and you can too. Featured in Newsweek, The BBC and TIME, Weebly sites work brilliantly on computers, phones and tablets.
You can now start using Weebly in your Android phone. Start your new blog today or manage your existing Weebly blog or site…
Weebly in Android:
- You can start a new blog with powerful drag & drop creator
- Just Create new blog posts while using Android
- Easily add text and photos to your blog posts
- Receive push notifications for blog comments
- You can easily yet instantly respond to blog comments
- Share your blog posts to Facebook & Twitter on one-click-action
- Check your site stats