Subway Surfers is really amazing Android game that kids enjoy playing it. It’s about dashing as fast as you can. Dodge over the oncoming trains. And the most interesting part of the game is to help Jake, tricky & fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog. However, in this article I’m going to entertain Android users by proving them a good guide about downloading and installing Subway Surfers in PC/Laptop. I know that would be awesome to enjoy Subway Surfers in PC on keyboard.
Enjoy Subway Surfers in PC/Laptop
We are going to have some fun playing Subway Surfers in PC and the method of downloading and installing Subway Surfers game in PC/Laptop. Before I begin to tell you little bit more about downloading and installing Subway Surfers on PC/Laptop here are the features that you will get on installing Subway Surfers in PC:
Features of Subway Surfers
- Grind trains with your cool crew
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics
- Hoverboard Surfing
- Paint powered jetpack
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics
- Challenge and help your friends
Methods to Download and Install Subway Surfers in PC
There are two methods to install Subway Surfers in PC:
- Get Subway Surfers in PC using BlueStacks
- If you find another way to install Subway Surfers in PC, kindly comment below
Recommended Reading: Use Whatsapp on PC/Laptop
Get Subway Surfers in PC using BlueStacks – Method #1
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. BlueStacks App Player is the alpha version of an emulator that allows you to use Android on PC.
Follow the steps below to install Subway Surfers in PC/Laptop:
- First of all, install BlueStacks in PC
- After the BlueStacks installed in your PC
- A Start BlueStacks icon will automatically be created on the desktop, just start it.
- Once the BlueStacks launch completed, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Now, just have a App Search option under it
- Search for Subway Surfers
- Finally, you’ll see Subway Surfers Android app at the very first search result
- Now, you will need to login in to your Google account to install the Subway Surfers app from Google Play to your PC
- Once you done this, the installation process will start (It will take a few minutes depends on your Internet connection)
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
Wait until the installation completed then look for Subway Surfers in your installed apps by clicking on My App tab. If you have any problem doing the process above kindly let me know, I’m here for you.