If you are looking for the easiest way to boot into recovery mode in your Sony Xperia Z1, which will hopefully establish a connection between the user and the Android internal system. Recovery mode is vital for anyone flashing new Custom ROMs to their Android smartphones. Recovery mode is designed to facilitate resetting and restoring the device and therefore it has option for performing a factory data reset. It is also required to boot into your device recovery mode when you fix bugs in your Sony Xperia Z1 Android device. However, I suggest you to read this complete guide for easy to enter into recovery mode on your Sony Xperia Z1. I’ll also create a step by step about how to enter the download mode in Xperia Z1. Recovery mode allows you to easily apply various operations like making factory reset/hard reset, applying Android OS official update on your Xperia Z1, and you might need to enter into download mode in this case, like easily making backups, a lot more…
Maybe your phone is rooted with one of these custom recovery image like CWM or TWRP recovery image. With custom recovery image you can apply unofficial operations on your Sony Xperia Z1 if you want to.
Booting into Recovery Mode on Xperia Z1
Finally, there are two ways to enter recovery mode on Sony Xperia Z1. Just read both of these ways and decide the easy way to apply on your Xperia Z1.
- Enter recovery mode using classic method (Recommended for Beginner Users)
- Enter recovery mode using ADB commands (Recommended for Advanced Users)
Enter recovery mode (Recommended for Beginner Users)
- Switch off your Xperia Z1
- Wait about 5- 10 seconds so that your phone completely get switched off
- On your Xperia Z1, press Power + volume up or volume down buttons together
- When your device screen light turns on then release the power button but hold the volume up or volume down button
- Once you do that the recovery mode will be displayed on your Xperia Z1 (If not, do this process once again)
- However, you can release the buttons (Volume up or volume down once you see the recover mode), using volume up / down buttons you can navigate easily on the recovery mode menu and to select from the menu press the Power button
- Once you done this process, go back to the Android OS by selecting reboot system now
To see the second method to enter recovery mode on Xperia Z1, comment below so I’ll add the another guide to Enter recovery mode using ADB commands (Recommended for Advanced Users)