If you are looking for best photo editing applications for android, click here. You can also find the Top 17 Free Photography Android Apps that will help you in your photography career. We have already wrote about online photo editors, here. However, in this article what I’m going to show you a really amazing photo editing application for your Android smartphones/tablets.
Pixlr Express The Best Photo Editing Tool in Android
Pixlr Express is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr Express makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
- Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
- Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
- Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
- Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
- ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
- Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
- Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
- Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
- Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
- Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
- Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
- Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.